CBD Brand Comparison Chart
If you have ever dealt with chronic pain, then you know how debilitating and devastating it can be. Pain can present itself in some different ways. It can include shooting pains, muscle spasms, and a constant throbbing.
For some people, they are left bedridden for days or weeks, trying to get their pain under control. While prescription and over-the-counter pain medications can be useful, they are dangerous when taken for weeks at a time.
They can become less effective as well. A minor back injury can take months to heal, so it’s essential to find a safe and natural way to cope. CBD oil has become very popular for pain management. It’s completely safe, and CBD will not produce any kind of ‘high’ when taken regularly. Nembutal for sale
Some different CBD brands are on the market right now. We’ve researched a number of these brands to make sure that you have the best products available to you. Let’s take a closer look.
- Named Mashable’s #1 Value CBD Brand of 2019.
- Extremely high quality, but each product is very reasonably priced.
- Utilize the latest industry research to create their products
- The droppers that come with each product could be a bit sturdier.
Lazarus Naturals Pros
- Lazarus Naturals – the employee-owned company that cares a great deal about customer service. They provide an impressive 60 percent discount to qualifying veterans.
- All products have a certificate as a vegan.
- Brand conducts third-party testing on all products.
- One bottle of Lazarus Naturals CBD tincture can last a long time.
Lazarus Naturals Cons
- Somewhat of a limited selection. You can choose from tinctures and balms for the most part.
Koi CBD Pros
- Only pure and safe ingredients for each product.
- Grown using the bright sunshine of the San Luis Valley and clear headwaters of the Rio Grande.
- The solvent-free process used for extraction.
- THC free.
- Pesticide free.
Koi CBD Cons
- Some of the flavors are unique. Some people prefer something more natural tasting.
Hemp Bombs Pros
- One hundred percent legal in all 50 states.
- No trace amounts of THC in any of the products.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Third-party lab tested for purity and potency.
Hemp Bombs Cons
- It’s a bit more of an expensive product lineup. However, you get what you pay for in the CBD market. These are high-quality products that you’ll be hard pressed to find anywhere else.
Bluebird Botanicals Pros
- Awarded #1 Hemp Company/Product from the Cannabis Business Awards in 2018.
- They utilize a very high level of quality control for every batch of their products that are produced to ensure Bluebird Botanicals benefits are very prevalent with each order.
- A strong relationship with their farming partners ensures high-quality products overall.
Bluebird Botanicals Cons
- They have an excellent pricing outline, but you may find some of the products to be a bit high, depending on what you’re used to paying. Buy sedatives online
Originally appeared on CBD.market blog
Alex Malkin is CBD-enthusiast, researcher, and co-founder of CBD.market, a trading platform for CBD products and educating.
Alex is the author of the book “CBD: A Door to Better Health” and certified Nutrition and Wellness specialist.